SF Fil-AM Invitation to the 50th Charter Anniversary Celebration

Lorna Feria

Aug 28, 2021, 12:54:35 AM8/28/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Oscar Saddul
Inline image

The Fil-Am Lions Club of San Francisco

Cordially Invites you its

50th Charter Anniversary Celebration

On Friday, November 19, 2021

Elks Lodge

920 Stonegate Drive

South San Francisco, CA  94080

6:00 p.m. No Host Cocktails

7:00 p.m. Dinner

8:00 p.m. Entertainment & Dance

Attire: Filipiniana / Formal

RSVP and prepay reservations to

Lion PP & Chairman Mario Panoringan

by November 15, 2021

Name(s) __________________________________

      Please indicate number of entre(s) for your party

___ Beef      ___ Salmon     ___  Vegetarian ____

Dinner is $60.00 per person.  Please make checks to SF Fil-Am Lions appreciated.

For more information, please email mcpanoringa...@gmail.com
or call/text: (650) 892-3508

Lion August

Sep 24, 2021, 11:01:05 AM9/24/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club
Fellow Lions,

Please find a PDF version of the invitation for our 50th Golden Jubilee attached, so that you can invite your friends to attend.

Also, feel free to visit our website page on the event, which can be easily shared on social media: SFFilAmLions.org/projects/50th

--
Visit our website at http://SFFilAmLions.org
Also, check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.SFFilAmLions.org

Lion August Valera

Treasurer | LY 2021-2022

LionA...@icloud.com | +1-616-284-1018

San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club

We Serve | District 4-C4 | SFFilAmLions.org

facebook, like, media, network, social, social media, socialmedia iconbird, media, social, social media, socialmedia, tweet, twitter iconbusiness, job, linkedin, office, social, social media, work iconmedia, movie, multimedia, play, social media, video, youtube icon

Fil-Am Lions Club - Flyer.pdf