Thanks for RSVPing!

SF YIMBY

Aug 15, 2022, 11:37:19 PM8/15/22
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com

Starchild,

Thanks for RSVPing to attend the event. Here are the details to add to your calendar:

SF YIMBY District 6 Supervisor Candidate Forum
Start: Monday, August 22, 2022 5:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-07:00)
End: Monday, August 22, 2022 6:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time (US & Canada) (GMT-07:00)
This is a virtual event

Host Contact Info: sfy...@yimbyaction.org

Click here to view the event details.

Add this event to your calendar: Apple   Google   Outlook   Outlook Web   Yahoo

Now, can you spread the word and invite your friends to come?

Click here to share this event on Facebook.

Click here to share this event on Twitter.

Or you can send your friends this link: https://actionnetwork.org/events/sfyimby-d6?source=direct_link&

Or copy and paste the email below.

Thanks!

SF YIMBY

Copy and paste this email to friends to spread the word:

Subject: Can you come?

Body:

Friend,

I'm attending an event called SF YIMBY District 6 Supervisor Candidate Forum.

Candidate debate

Can you join me? Click here for details and to RSVP: https://actionnetwork.org/events/sfyimby-d6?source=email&

Thanks!

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from our action notification system, please click here.

SF YIMBY

Aug 16, 2022, 5:27:26 AM8/16/22
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com

Starchild,

Thanks for RSVPing to attend the event. Here are the details to add to your calendar:

August 2022 Membership Meeting
Start: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 7:30 PM
End: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 9:00 PM

Manny's
3092 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94103

Click here to view the event details.

Add this event to your calendar: Apple   Google   Outlook   Outlook Web   Yahoo

Now, can you spread the word and invite your friends to come?

Click here to share this event on Facebook.

Click here to share this event on Twitter.

Or copy and paste the email below.

Thanks!

SF YIMBY

Copy and paste this email to friends to spread the word:

Body:

Friend,

I'm attending an event called August 2022 Membership Meeting.

Housing Element Ballot Measure forum

Can you join me? Click here for details and to RSVP: https://actionnetwork.org/events/august-2022-membership-meeting?source=email&

Thanks!

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from our action notification system, please click here.

Liz Miller via ActionNetwork.org

Aug 16, 2022, 5:45:02 AM8/16/22
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com

Starchild,

Thanks for RSVPing to attend the event. Here are the details to add to your calendar:

Northern Neighbors August Happy Hr!
Start: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 6:00 PM
End: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 8:00 PM

Campus Bar
2241 Chestnut St
San Francisco, CA 94123
Host Contact Info: dancew...@gmail.com

Click here to view the event details.

Add this event to your calendar: Apple   Google   Outlook   Outlook Web   Yahoo

Now, can you spread the word and invite your friends to come?

Click here to share this event on Facebook.

Click here to share this event on Twitter.

Or copy and paste the email below.

Thanks!

Liz Miller

Copy and paste this email to friends to spread the word:

Body:

Friend,

I'm attending an event called August Happy Hr + Housing Updates!.

Chill out with friends and neighbors at the beautiful and welcoming Campus Bar in the Marina while learning how we are helping to make San Francisco a more affordable and livable place for all. Feel free to stop by anytime between 6 and 8. We will be sharing some exciting news and upcoming event information. Questions? Contact Liz at dancew...@gmail.com. Can't wait to see you! :)

Can you join me? Click here for details and to RSVP: https://actionnetwork.org/events/august-happy-hr-housing-updates?source=email&

Thanks!

Action Network
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.
You can unsubscribe or update your email address or change your name and address by changing your subscription preferences here.

Liz Miller via ActionNetwork.org

Aug 21, 2022, 3:06:47 PM8/21/22
to sfbaren...@googlegroups.com

Liz Miller via ActionNetwork.org