Solectra

AG6QV - Frank

Feb 4, 2022, 3:47:13 PM2/4/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I got an email from F5VLB. He has purchased a 10GHz rig from
the same batch as mine (Anno 1991/92). He included this video:
https://ag6qv.com/documents/Solectra/F5VLB/10368%20GHz%20test%20in%20Brittany%20(France).mp4

- Frank

--
73 de AG6QV
CN87tl

John Petrich

Feb 4, 2022, 5:04:54 PM2/4/22
to AG6QV - Frank, PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Frank,
Cannot get the link to open to your documents.

John, W7FU

AG6QV - Frank

Feb 4, 2022, 7:02:42 PM2/4/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com

https://ag6qv.com/documents/Solectra/F5VLB/10368%20GHz%20test%20in%20Brittany%20(France).mp4

Let's see if this is better. The email system did not like the () in the file name.

- Frank

AG6QV - Frank

Feb 5, 2022, 1:07:07 AM2/5/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com

I've found and fixed the problem.

My website was configured incorrectly for users of IPv6. IPv4 users did not have any problems and I had tested the link from my Mac that runs IPv4 only. When I switched to my Windows box I saw the problem and has corrected the config. Both the new and old links should be working now.

- Frank

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PNW-Microwave/f6f6c8a8-ba36-e7eb-2dd5-35fc160249bc%40ag6qv.com.
--
73 de Frank