January Microwave Build Day

AG6QV - Frank

Jan 19, 2022, 12:35:06 PM1/19/22
to PNW Microwave
Happy New Year,

It's that time again. The 4yj Sunday of January 2022 is the 23rd and I'm
looking forward to seeing you at the build day to make progress on the
1296 amps and discuss radio stuff. I have created a Zoom meeting for
those unable to participate in person.

Frank Kromann is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PNW Build Day
Time: Jan 23, 2022 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95619142384?pwd=SVN3ME5CbWNzSGRNaFltMmZ3RGlyUT09

Meeting ID: 956 1914 2384
Passcode: nmGN5Z

- Frank

--
73 de Frank
CN87tl

Matt S

Jan 24, 2022, 9:10:03 AM1/24/22
to PNW Microwave
All,
  How did the gathering go?  I was out and about Sunday but have some progress from last fall, and yesterday.  Managed to go overkill and machine a housing for mine, along with some sheet metal work and such am getting pretty close.  Need to do a little more wiring and programming and I should on the air.

20220121_101934.jpg
20220121_102500.jpg
~Matthew
  KC7OOY

Fred W

Feb 1, 2022, 10:56:01 PM2/1/22
to Matt S, PNW Microwave
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the pictures they help out a lot.
Nick has made the most progress on his amp with most of the components installed. I think the holidays got everyone a little off track.

Fred