July Microwave build day

AG6QV - Frank

Jul 19, 2022, 4:55:30 PM7/19/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

The build days continue. 122GHz projects, 1296MHz amps and many other
projects. Bring your project and get some work done. Sunday 7/24 from
9am to noon ish in Burien.

- Frank

--
73 de AG6QV
CN87tl

Nick Krachmalnick

Jul 19, 2022, 5:46:14 PM7/19/22
to AG6QV - Frank, PNW VHF Society - Microwave build group
Hi Frank,

I will be absent for the first time this Sunday. I have an XYL commitment.
Fred will bring me up to date on what I missed.

73's

Nick

John Petrich

Jul 20, 2022, 9:22:13 AM7/20/22
to Nick Krachmalnick, AG6QV - Frank, PNW VHF Society - Microwave build group
Frank,
Me too.  I have to miss all the fun.  We are going for 3 weeks to Norway.  Should make it back for the August build session.
Have fun,
John, W7FU

Ray Cannon - W7GLF

Jul 20, 2022, 11:45:39 PM7/20/22
to PNW Microwave
I probably should skip this one as I have a trip out of town planned for very early Monday morning.  I am isolating this week just in case.

Fred W

Jul 21, 2022, 6:31:05 PM7/21/22
to PNW Microwave
I plan on being there.

I will probably bring 122GHz stuff and miniVNA.

Fred