May Microwave Build Day

AG6QV - Frank

May 19, 2022, 7:16:53 PM5/19/22
to PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I've been working on the kitchen and just realized that I had not sent
out a note about the meeting on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a break
from the kitchen project and if everything goes well I'll be done with
that by the June meeting so I can focus on the lab and the microwave
projects for a while.

The garage will be open on the 4th Sunday of the months (May 22nd) from
9am to noon-ish and we will continue the 1296 amp builds.

- Frank

--
73 de AG6QV
CN87tl

Fred W

May 21, 2022, 12:40:18 AM5/21/22
to AG6QV - Frank, PNW Microwave
Hi Frank,

Nick and I plan to be there.

Fred

Rod Johnson

May 21, 2022, 8:16:30 AM5/21/22
to AG6QV - Frank, Fred W, PNW Microwave
I an in Goldendale, doing support comms for the Oregon Trails Rally.
  I will not make it to the build session tomorrow.
  Rod

John Petrich

May 21, 2022, 12:06:32 PM5/21/22
to AG6QV - Frank, PNW-Mi...@googlegroups.com
Frank,
I cannot attend tomorrow.  Wife's birthday.  Have fun.

John, W7FU