December build days

AG6QV - Frank

Dec 9, 2022, 8:58:30 PM12/9/22
to PNW Microwave
Hello Builders,

The first build day will be on December 12/11 from 9am to noon-ish. I
have scheduled the second build day for 12/18 and we will meetin again
in the new year on 1/8/2023 and 1/22/2023.

- Frank

--
73 de Frank
CN87tl

Fred W

Dec 9, 2022, 10:29:59 PM12/9/22
to AG6QV - Frank, PNW Microwave
Nick and I will be there.

Still working on 10ghz

Fred

Ray Cannon - W7GLF

Dec 10, 2022, 12:50:13 PM12/10/22
to PNW Microwave
I will be there but late - probably around 10 AM.  If it is not raining I will bring 494.  Fred - do you know what kind of tool is needed to adjust your pipe caps?  I will bring my screwdriver set but I am not sure if the smallest screwdriver would be able to fit in the pipecap adjustment hole...

Fred W

Dec 10, 2022, 8:17:52 PM12/10/22
to Ray Cannon - W7GLF, PNW Microwave
Hi Ray,

They just have a straight blade set screw. I'll bring that.

Fred