Congress & Park 2-way mtg Thurs 2/1, 6:30

Zack Barowitz

Jan 23, 2023, 9:57:02 AM1/23/23
to Libbytown Neighborhood Association, Portland Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee
I *think* this is the long awaited follow up to a 2-way Congress & Park (and new roundabout). Kudos for makings it a convenient time. It will be at Bunker Brewing.
Zack

--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Winston Lumpkins

Jan 23, 2023, 10:04:24 AM1/23/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing- we've got lots of folks on this list who live in libbytown!  Even though I don't, this is a project I've been tracking as Chair, so I might come as well!  And you never know, I might live in libbytown by the time this is all finished!

~Winston

John Clark

Jan 23, 2023, 10:06:24 AM1/23/23
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Thanks for sharing this Zack, was actually just about to post it. Doesn't feel like the last meeting was October 2021 but apparently it has, so hopefully they've had some time to get some significant progress done!

For folks who are unfamiliar with the project, the city's website has provides a good background: https://portland.civilspace.io/en/projects/libbytown-safety-accessibility-project