Roux Institute Site Walk: Tuesday August 2nd at 5:30

1 view

Zack Barowitz

Jul 27, 2022, 9:24:32 PM7/27/22
to Portland Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee
I'm not sure if I could find a think of a wonkier name than a multi-modal site access walk audit but that's what we'll be doing next Tuesday at 5:30.
If anyone is interested in checking out the Roux campus please let me know (they wanted a rough headcount) and also let me know where the best place to meet would be (i.e., either this side or that side of Tukey's bridge).
All are welcome so I hope to see you there.
Thanks,
Zack

--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Scsmedia

Jul 27, 2022, 9:58:28 PM7/27/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.  The best place to meet is at the campus itself.

Steven Scharf