50 discoveries that are changing the world. 17061414V.

Vernon M Neppe MD,PhD, FRSSAf

Jun 14, 2017, 6:51:45 PM6/14/17
to Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com, Edward Close
Dear Colleagues,

Some of you responded excitedly to the news late in 2016 (originally delivered by Dr Stan Krippner) that we (Dr Vernon Neppe and Dr Edward Close) had been unanimously given the rarely awarded, worldwide interdisciplinary prize, the ISPE's  Whiting Memorial Award (www.tddvp.com) for expanding boundaries of scientific understanding.

Thank you for your interest and for the many postings in this SADHU group relating to this 'Victory for Consciousness Research' (see the thread from 30 August to 20 September 2016 entitled ‘A victory for Consciousness Research. Whiting Memorial Prize To Dr Vernon Neppe and Dr Edward Close.’)

We promised to update you, and we now have produced a paper outlining what some are regarding as ‘50 groundbreaking discoveries'. You can make your own interpretations of, and conclusions about, this paper, knowing that this paper is essentially a very brief, broad, multidisciplinary summary of some highlights of our work.

“Neppe VM, Close ER: Fifty discoveries that are changing the world: Why the Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortical Paradigm (TDVP) makes a difference. IQ Nexus Journal 9: 2; 7-33, 2017. ”

Our paper can be downloaded at:

We would appreciate constructive feedback. We particularly hope to work with mathematical particle physicists and with cosmological physicists. However, we've written this paper such that any of you should be able understand the principles behind the 50 fundamental discoveries: The detailed references pertaining to the publications allow you to examine each in more detail.
_____________
The brief introduction below gives a perspective: We had hoped to be able to develop a unified theoretical model for reality. Early on our work—what we call the 'Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortical Paradigm' (TDVP) —  recognized 'consciousness', extra dimensions, and infinity. It  has advanced well beyond that, because it now has a mixture of mathematical proofs or derivations with empirical data meaning this is not only a theoretical model but one that has application in our real world. It appears that too that we exist in a quantized finite volumetric reality and this is embedded in an infinite continuity.

These developments appear very exciting, particularly so, as there are demonstrations that are based on empirical generally physical or multidimensional data that are proven mathematically because they profoundly correlate or are equivalent to known, independent databases. This strongly demonstrates that aspects of our work are not only correct,  but are feasible and not falsified, and empirically appropriate. This means that our work does not just involve, for example, mathematical operators, or unproven theoretical models, but that, fundamentally, TDVP is real—it is empirically valid and logical. Moreover, with each discovery an added feasible component has been added: The model of TDVP has grown over 8 years. Most models diminish over this time period: TDVP, which we regard as fundamentally correct, has grown and had more applications.
-------
There are two profound and groundbreaking findings of such significance that a major reviewer of the TDVP model has regarded these Close-Neppe contributions as unprecedented in this twenty-first century. Two recent key findings are particularly broad in their applications:

The first was that we proved that there definitely is a finite reality that specifically exists in nine finite rotating dimensions: The presence of 9 dimensions means extending beyond the reality revealed by our usual physical experiences.  This idea both revolutionizes thinking, as well as supporting a hypothesis specifically enumerated in an earlier version of their TDVP that the extent of Space, Time and an independent 'Consciousness' all tethered together, always in union,  was the logical consequence of TDVP. Therefore, this validation of a prediction on TDVP also strongly supports that model. (Dimensions involve measures of extent).

The second was the concept of TRUE units ('Triadic Rotational Units of Equivalence') where we have proven that reality has to contain a third substance, which they called ‘gimmel’. This gimmel substance is likely pure (or part) 'consciousness' dependent on the framework of the observer: In particle physics, gimmel is in union with every particle that exists, including electrons and the different quarks that are the major parts of the atom. Gimmel and TRUE reflect the 'content' of the 9 dimensional model. (Something that is measurable, extent, clearly empirically must measure something and that is the content).
--------
Our approach has been to emphasize that TDVP is not just a 'theory' (e. g. the various String Theories or so-called Theories of Everything). Instead, we list here some important fundamental components to TDVP that not only have not been refuted, but are empirically verifiable.

Empirically, there are 3 major evidential discoveries applying comparable and demonstrable, verifiable independently documented research data. These examples are all different, the first correlative, the second equivalence, the third derivative. But they all are subject to the highest levels of proof namely mathematics.
These results empirically demonstrates our TDVP results are real not just unproven theoretical results.

1 Cosmological correlations which are also extended to particle physics: The two major empirical findings are: Gimmel units to ‘TRUE’  correlate almost exactly with dark matter/ dark energy findings. AND
Gimmel in union with Nucleons (protons and neutrons) correlate with Dark Matter proportional to Dark Energy correlated with gimmel in union with electrons.

2  Particle physics equivalents in mass and volume:
The normalized volumetric mass energies of protons, neutrons and electrons are exactly the equivalent findings to normalized results in the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC). This result is amazing showing Gimmel and TRUE mathematics are real not just theoretical! Imagine billions of dollars have been spent showing the exact mass of subatomic particles such as electrons, protons and neutrons and when 'normalized' such that the Mass-Energy-Volumetric equivalence of electrons are equivalent to 1, the TRUE unit data convert exactly to those already derived in the LHC.

 3  Mathematical derivation of the 9-dimensional finite model of existence exactly replicating known empirical data.
Our finite reality contains 9 (and only 9) dimensions, replicated in several empirical ways based on already known figures such as the (at that time, fifty year old)  mystery of why the Cabibbo Mixing Angle was 13.04 degrees. Subsequently, there have been several other replications of the 9- dimensional model.
In these research derivations, the 9 dimensional model needed to be applied, not just our physically limited 3 dimensions of space in a moment (the present) of time (3S-1t).  The empirical findings of our more overt 3S-1t physical experiences are still real but only reflect a part of our finite existence contained within that 9D (much of which is hidden relative to the 3S-1t framework).
--------
The above describe important components in this paper. But our paper briefly outlines 50 basic discoveries, all with references of some publications on them. By these means, we hope to provoke some further research. There are many potential PhDs and post-PhD graduate research areas.

All of these fifty discoveries reflect our broader model of different aspects of TDVP with fundamental axioms of an extended consciousness with origins from the start or always, the finite being embedded in the infinite, dimensions, distinctions (allowing much of the mathematics in Close’s Calculus of Distinctions and Dimensional Extrapolation) and triads. This describes the new science of Dimensional Biopsychophysics which reflects a multispecialty 'metaparadigm'.

The core parts of our TDVP fabric exemplified in our Neppe-Close  500 page E-book Reality Begins With Consciousness (5th Edition 2014), at www.brainvoyage.com.  We thereafter extended our work, which now comprises hundreds of our published papers on various aspects of TDVP.

Some of you may also want to refer to several YouTubes on TDVP: http://vernonneppe.org/presentations/
(We are currently rebuilding the site www.VernonNeppe.org after transferring it to a WordPress format: over the next few weeks we hope there will be several additions).
-------
Thank you, We appreciate your participation in what should be a very important venture.

With our special best wishes.
Respectfully,
(Equal co-researchers) Vernon Neppe MD, PhD, Fellow Royal Society (SAf) and Edward R. Close PhD, PE.

Vernon M Neppe MD, PhD, Fellow Royal Society (SAf),  DFAPA, MMed (Psych), DPsM, FFPsych, DABPN,  DFECA, DSPE, DCPP (ECA)
psy...@pni.org
• Director, Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute  www.pni.org , Seattle, WA, USA 206 527 6289; best 206 526 0217
• Executive Director and Distinguished Professor, The Exceptional Creative Achievement Organization   www.ecao.us
• Director, Human Performance Enhancement Division (HPED) of the World Institute of Scientific Exploration (WISE). http://instituteforscientificexploration.org/human-performance-enhancement-division/
• 2016 Whiting Memorial Prize Recipient   www.tddvp.com
• Vernon Neppe's books   www.brainvoyage.com
• The Vernon Neppe Gateway   www.VernonNeppe.org
• Vernon Neppe Research Site  www.VernonNeppe.com
America's Top Doctors in .Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, Psychopharmacology, Psychiatry,  Forensic Neuropsychiatry / Psychiatry

_________
The information contained in this email message is protected under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521, and may also be protected by other work product privileges. It is intended only for the use of the individual named above and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent by email. If the person actually receiving this email or any other reader of the email is not the named recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the named recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us  and return the original message to us at the email address above.

Vernon M Neppe MD,PhD, FRSSAf

Jun 15, 2017, 8:22:35 PM6/15/17
to N.Panchapakesan, Online_Sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi N.Panchapakesan

We have checked with several individuals who have not had difficulty downloading this PDF. It may be something with your computer.

I understand this group does not allow attachments. So I am going to separately send you a copy of this article. If anyone else has difficulty with the download, please let me know.

Thank you and I trust you will find the information useful.

With my special best wishes.
Vernon

On Jun 15, 2017, at 12:11 AM, N.Panchapakesan wrote:

> Can not access paper.
> Says " Blocked Plugin".
> N. Panchapakesan
> New Delhi
>

> On 15 June 2017 at 02:59, Vernon M Neppe MD,PhD, FRSSAf <psy...@pni.org> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Some of you responded excitedly to the news late in 2016 (originally
delivered by Dr Stan Krippner) that we (Dr Vernon Neppe and Dr Edward Close)
had been unanimously given the rarely awarded, worldwide interdisciplinary
prize, the ISPE's Whiting Memorial Award (www.tddvp.com) for expanding
boundaries of scientific understanding.

Thank you for your interest and for the many postings in this SADHU group
relating to this 'Victory for Consciousness Research' (see the thread from
30 August to 20 September 2016 entitled ‘A victory for Consciousness
Research. Whiting Memorial Prize To Dr Vernon Neppe and Dr Edward Close.’)

We promised to update you, and we now have produced a paper outlining what some are regarding as ‘50 groundbreaking discoveries'. You can make your own interpretations of this paper, and draw conclusions about it, recognizing that this article is essentially a very brief, broad, multidisciplinary summary of some highlights of our work.

http://vernonneppe.org/wp-content/uploads/50-discoveries-TDVP-Neppe-Close.pdf

We would appreciate constructive feedback. We particularly hope to work with mathematical particle physicists and with cosmological physicists. However, we've written this paper such that any of you should be able understand the principles behind the 50 fundamental discoveries: The detailed references pertaining to the publications allow you to examine each in more detail.
_____________
The brief introduction below gives a perspective: We initially had hoped to be able to develop a unified theoretical model for reality. Early on, our work—what we call the 'Triadic Dimensional Distinction Vortical Paradigm' (TDVP) — recognized 'consciousness', extra dimensions, and infinity. TDVP has advanced well beyond that, because it now has a mixture of mathematical proofs or derivations with empirical data. This means that TDVP is not only a theoretical model, but one that has application in our real world. It appears , too, that we exist in a quantized finite volumetric reality and this is embedded in an infinite continuity.

These developments appear very exciting, particularly so, as these are demonstrations that are based on empirical, generally physical or multidimensional data, that are proven mathematically. This is because the findings profoundly correlate or are equivalent to known, independent databases. This strongly demonstrates that aspects of our work are not only correct, but are feasible and not falsified, and empirically appropriate. This means that our work does not just involve, for example, mathematical 'operators', or unproven theoretical models, but that, fundamentally, TDVP is real—it is empirically valid and logical. Moreover, with each discovery, an added feasible component has been added: The model of TDVP has grown over 8 years. Most models diminish over this time period: TDVP, which we regard as fundamentally correct, has grown and has had more applications.
-------
There are two profound and groundbreaking findings of such significance that a major reviewer of the TDVP model has regarded these Close-Neppe contributions as unprecedented in this twenty-first century. These two recent key findings are particularly broad in their applications:

• The first was that we proved that there definitely is a finite reality that specifically exists in nine finite rotating dimensions: The presence of 9 dimensions means extending beyond the reality revealed by our usual physical experiences. This idea both revolutionizes thinking, as well as supporting a hypothesis specifically enumerated in an earlier version of our TDVP model that the extent of Space, Time and an independent 'Consciousness' all tethered together—always in union— is the logical consequence of TDVP. Therefore, this validation of a prediction on TDVP also strongly supports that model. (Dimensions involve measures of extent).

• The second was the concept of TRUE units ('Triadic Rotational Units of Equivalence') where we have proven that reality has to contain a third substance, which they called ‘gimmel’. This gimmel substance is likely pure (or part) 'consciousness' relative to the dimensional framework and state of the observer: In particle physics, gimmel is in union with every particle that exists, including electrons and the different quarks that are the major parts of the atom. Gimmel and TRUE reflect the 'content' of the 9 dimensional model. (Something that is measurable—'extent'—clearly, empirically, must measure something and that is the 'content', like TRUE and gimmel).
--------
Our approach has been to emphasize that TDVP is not just a 'theory' (e. g. the various 'String Theories' or so-called 'Theories of Everything'). Instead, we list here some important fundamental components to TDVP that not only have not been refuted, but are empirically verifiable.

Empirically, there are 3 major evidential discoveries applying comparable and demonstrable, verifiable, independently documented research data. These examples are all different, the first correlative, the second equivalence, the third derivative. But they all are subject to the highest levels of proof, namely mathematics.
These results empirically demonstrate our TDVP findings are real, not just unproven theoretical results.

• 1 Cosmological correlations which are also extended to particle physics: The two major empirical findings are: Gimmel units to ‘TRUE’ correlate almost exactly with dark matter/ dark energy findings. AND
Gimmel in union with nucleons (protons and neutrons) correlate with Dark Matter proportional to Dark Energy correlated with gimmel in union with electrons.

• 2 Particle physics equivalents in mass and volume:
The normalized volumetric mass energies of protons, neutrons and electrons are exactly the equivalent findings to normalized results in the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC). This result is amazing showing Gimmel and TRUE mathematics are real not just theoretical! Imagine the billions (?) of dollars that have been spent showing the exact mass of subatomic particles such as electrons, protons and neutrons. Yet, when 'normalized' such that the Mass-Energy-Volumetric equivalence of electrons are equivalent to 1, our TRUE unit data independently convert exactly to those already derived in the LHC.

• 3 Mathematical derivation of the 9-dimensional finite model of existence exactly replicating known empirical data.
Our finite reality contains 9 (and only 9) dimensions. This has been replicated in several empirical ways based on already known figures. The first derivation was the (at that time, fifty year old) mystery of why the Cabibbo Mixing Angle was 13.04 degrees. Subsequently, there have been several other replications of the 9- dimensional model.

In these research derivations, the 9-dimensional model needed to be applied, not just our physically limited 3 dimensions of space in a moment (the present) of time (3S-1t). The empirical findings of our more overt 3S-1t physical experiences are still real, but only reflect a part of our finite existence contained within that 9D (much of which is hidden relative to the 3S-1t framework).
--------
The above describe important components in this paper. But our paper briefly outlines 50 basic discoveries, all with references of some publications on them. By these means, we hope to provoke some further research. There are many potential PhDs and post-PhD graduate research areas.

All of these fifty discoveries reflect our broader model of different aspects of TDVP with fundamental axioms of an extended consciousness with origins from the start or eternally in the infinite, with the finite being embedded in the infinite, with lower dimensions being contained in higher ones, with distinctions (allowing much of the mathematics in Close’s Calculus of Distinctions and Dimensional Extrapolation), and applying triads. This describes the new science of 'Dimensional Biopsychophysics' which reflects a multispecialty 'metaparadigm'.

The core parts of our TDVP fabric are exemplified in our Neppe-Close 500 page E-book Reality Begins With Consciousness (5th Edition 2014), at www.brainvoyage.com. We thereafter extended our work, which now comprises hundreds of our published papers on various aspects of TDVP.