Simulation "Near-Term Analysis" doesn't work!

mahya s

Feb 4, 2022, 1:49:23 PM2/4/22
to ORA Google Group
Hi,
I am using the ORA version 3.0.9.133 for Academic use only.

When I click on  “Simulations" >> "Near-Term Analysis” >> “Add new simulation case”, it shows me 4 options. My problem is that none of the options doesn't work. I contacted Dr. Carley, and she told me that they are updating the software and the new one will be released on Jan 31, 2022. But still, it has problems. Does anyone have this issue?

Kathleen Carley

Feb 4, 2022, 1:50:43 PM2/4/22
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
try version 135 which will be up later today or tomorrow

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science

mahya s

Feb 4, 2022, 1:51:46 PM2/4/22
to ORA Google Group
Thanks a lot. I will do that.