Bibliography and Citation report causing crash in ORA

loster...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2022, 10:30:48 AM9/13/22
to ORA Google Group
Hey all,

I have a meta network in ORA created from an import of Zotero citation data (RIS format). The data import works without issue, but running the Bibliography and Citation report causes a crash. It does generate a partial report in the target directory. I did run the report on a smaller meta network that worked without a crash. Happy to provide my data or any logs that could be helpful.

Appreciate the help,
Luke

Jeff Reminga

Sep 13, 2022, 10:32:35 AM9/13/22
to ORA-goog...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke,

If you could provide me with the dynetml file that causes the report to crash, then I can get it fixed right away.
Thanks,
Jeff

--
Computational Analysis of Social and Organizational Systems (CASOS)
The Institute for Software Research, Department of Computer Science