Invitation for Software Freedom Day 2k20 - 20/09/2020 @ Villupuram GLUG

1 view

VGLUG

Sep 19, 2020, 1:52:36 AM9/19/20
to viluppu...@googlegroups.com, foss...@googlegroups.com, foss...@freelists.org, il...@freelists.org, kanc...@freelists.org, maili...@fsftn.org, Mozill...@googlegroups.com, puduv...@freelists.org
Hi all,

We are happy to invite you all for the grand celebration of Software Freedom Day 2020 by Villupuram GNU/Linux Users Group. Considering the pandemic situation we are celebrating the Software freedom day through online by giving contribution to various Free softwares and community projects and providing video tutorials for various FOSS technologies and community platforms. Collectively we are celebrating all these successful contributions on 20th Sep 2020. The agenda are as follows

Online stalls on various Foss technologies - 10am to 3pm
To visit the stalls click on the below link

Mega Virtual conference - 4pm to 6pm
To watch the conference on live

Key Speakers:

1. Suresh Sambandam - CEO, Kissflow
2. Dhilip - National teachers awardee, Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Sathyamangalam, Villupuram
3. Subashini - President, Tamil Heritage  Foundation International (THFi)
4. Samyuktha Vijayan - Principle Technical Programming Manager, Coupang
5. Vijay Kumar - Head of Engineering at Zilogic Systems

We welcome you all. Join with us on 20th Sep, 2020(Sunday).

Contact : +91 75022 73418

Thanks,
VGLUG.