Humble Bundle

Roger M. Jenson

Jan 13, 2023, 9:20:03 AM1/13/23
to Milwaukee Linux Users Group
I learned about the Humble Tech Book Bundle: Linux and Sysadmin Tools by
O'Reilly the FOSS Weekly newsletter.

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership?refc=Vq8Q09

This is an amazing batch of O'Reily eBooks for a great price.

Have Fun,
Roger M. Jenson

Custom Processing Unlimited

Jan 13, 2023, 5:02:53 PM1/13/23
to Milwau...@googlegroups.com
Been following Humble on and off for a while now... since back when they only did games and only allowed ones that were fully cross platform (including linux). They are a pretty cool crew and I like what they do, overall. The bundle prices tend to always be very good. Might have to check it out while it's available. 🤔

--
Homepage: http://www.milwaukeelug.org/home
This forum online: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/MilwaukeeLUG