Outlook Problem

Tirthankar Tare

Oct 21, 2014, 11:41:11 AM10/21/14
to microsoft-certifications
Dear Team,

Whenever I Starting Outlook it is showing data file check in progress it gets hang every 5 Min, i need to close every time and start it again please Suggest Solution

--
Thanks & Regards
  Tirthankar Tare

gabriel Houinsou

Oct 21, 2014, 12:48:53 PM10/21/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of tirthankar tare
Hi Just backup outlook database file and reinstall outlook

Skype ID: Magloire41

Tirthankar Tare

Oct 21, 2014, 11:14:07 PM10/21/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of Gabs
 Dear,

  If i done  Above Process  after re installation of outlook whenever My Outlook it will Start download mails from Server It will Download All mails from Server and mailbox having 14,731 mails, it was already downloaded in my previous pst fist but i kept copy on server. so it is very confusing to me i will get Duplicate copy of each mail in inbox of outlook. Please suggest.

I need mails in outlook as well as in web mail

Thanks

sandeep acharekar

Oct 22, 2014, 1:43:50 AM10/22/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of tirthankar tare
If you faced this problem advice you to please create new pst and import you repaired pst in new PST. Otherwise your current PST will get corrupt.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Acharekar
9820766619

Tirthankar Tare

Oct 22, 2014, 6:54:44 AM10/22/14
to Microsoft Certifications on behalf of sandeep acharekar
How should i Do this Please let me know Steps