Tilly...more info

1 view

Liz Bower

Jul 21, 2019, 9:50:14 AM7/21/19
to MHPOA
This copied attached message is from Tilly's owners who had to leave today because of personal medical issues.  They are very sad about not being able to catch Tilly but have decided about looking into having her professionally trapped.  I told them I would check Monday morning about this with one of our local veterinarians as well as Larimer County Animal Services or Humane Society on helping with trapping Tilly, then will call Marsha, the owner.

It would be helpful if we knew who on Pine Dr. has seen Tilly the most and putting out food and water for her while trying to catch her.  That would be a good place to possibly trap her.  Please let me know so I can tell animal services/humane society.  Thank you!

Hopefully everyone can read the message.  I had difficulties transferring it.

Liz Bower
Alpine Dr
IMG_5644.PNG
IMG_5645.PNG

Kevan Davidson

Jul 21, 2019, 9:54:10 AM7/21/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Here is the text:

Thank you for your support today.
We are torn as to what to do, but feel that for our health sake,
we need to go back to Illinois and possibly hire a professional
trapper to try and catch her.  She has not responded to our calling
or come to any of you neighbors.  Would you please notify the HOA
group as to our plans and also put our phone numbers on the message.
We ask all who could to put out water (and possibly a treat) to make
friends and entice her to come to them.  We thank you all for being so kind.
Marsha Lacefield.        309/303-3249
William Lacefield.         309/303-3233
Becky Dews.                 720/936-3908.   584 Pine Tree Drive.   Sister

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MeadowdaleHills/e7d63767-75b8-4bdd-9368-44a473417645%40googlegroups.com.

Rosemary The Celtic Lady

Jul 21, 2019, 11:29:02 AM7/21/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Where on pine drive was she seen. What number. I think maybe if a few of us go out I can take hannah. My we dog maybe that will draw tilly out. Also treats.
Rosemary

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019, 7:50 AM Liz Bower <herringc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rosemary The Celtic Lady

Jul 21, 2019, 11:47:57 AM7/21/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Ok I'm going to head up there in the next hr take hannah with and hopefully she comes to us if she does I'll keep her here at my house for the owners.
I hate the thought of that little dog being out there alone. Too many kyotis in this neighborhood.
If anyone else finds her and cant keep her call me at 586 3565.
Rosemary

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019, 7:50 AM Liz Bower <herringc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Liz Bower

Liz Bower

Jul 21, 2019, 5:46:45 PM7/21/19
to MHPOA
Just spoke with Larimer Humane Society and they said using a dog crate would be better than a trap because a trap tends to make a dog very stressed.  They also recommend calling Greenwood Wildlife Rehab for more ideas which I'll do on Monday along with calling the Veterinarian clinic in Estes for advice, too.

So, if someone on Pine Tree Dr. has a crate and is near the area that Tilly has been seen several times, that's another idea to get her.  Would have to tie a rope to crate to close the door at some point.

Liz

(I don't know why "ME" shows up instead of Liz Bower) I'm new at posting things on this site.  Will fix it later.

Rosemary The Celtic Lady

Jul 21, 2019, 5:53:20 PM7/21/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
Liz thanks for doing this. Me a fanelli went out today with my little dog hannah we drove around and also walked down pine in Hope's of maybe hannah drawing her out.
I'm also leaving food and water put on my back deck just in case. I know mist would suggest not too. But I feel its necessary at this point.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/MeadowdaleHills?hl=en?hl=en
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.MHPOA.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MeadowdaleHills/6aeb4491-9500-4d60-a427-04d520bd66e4%40googlegroups.com.

Liz Bower

Jul 21, 2019, 7:40:36 PM7/21/19
to MHPOA
Thank you!  Do you live on Pine Tree Dr?  Maybe I can get a dog crate from somewhere.

Rosemary The Celtic Lady

Jul 21, 2019, 7:43:33 PM7/21/19
to Meadowd...@googlegroups.com
No liz this is Rosemary The Celtic lady I'm on Meadowview dr corner of that ass nd pinyon trail. If anyone finds the dog I'm happy to hold onto her until owners get here.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/MeadowdaleHills?hl=en?hl=en
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.MHPOA.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MHPOA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/MeadowdaleHills/3b760919-b679-4a55-b9fe-91d0d1c8712d%40googlegroups.com.

Rosemary The Celtic Lady

Liz Bower

Jul 22, 2019, 11:57:57 AM7/22/19
to MHPOA
Ok, thanks for the info.  Not sure how many folks actually read these posts.  I've heard more folks are on a 'neighborhood watch' site and posting more info about Tilly that I'm really not aware of.  I do know that she's been seen mostly on Pine Tree Dr. ( where owners rented) and in between in the woods up to Alpine Dr.  Maybe that's changed a bit.  I'll keep posting any updates on this site.

Liz Bower

Jul 22, 2019, 1:00:20 PM7/22/19
to MHPOA
I just spoke with Tilly's owners.  They have done everything possible to find her, called humane society, police, etc.  It sounds like a woman on Pine Dr has seen Tilly several times and has a crate out for her with food and water.  The owner's are in contact with her and will continue to hope that Tilly becomes friends with her...in hopes to take her back home.  In the meantime, the owners know that many folks are keeping an eye out for Tilly.