using an apostrophe for say?

Sean Randall

Oct 25, 2020, 10:41:43 AM10/25/20
to MOO Talk

Is  there a relatively straightforward way to add an apostrophe, or single quote, for the say command?

I’ve seen it working on many MUDs but not with any of the MOO servers I have played with.

Recycle trees Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.

Data Protection
We comply with data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and take the security and privacy of personal data very seriously. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us please forward this email (so we can see who it was sent to you by) to d...@ncw.co.uk with your request, and we will review our information in line with your wishes.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, New College Worcester accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Littlefield, Tyler

Oct 25, 2020, 1:33:16 PM10/25/20
to Sean Randall, MOO Talk
Hi Sean,
Good to see you around again!
I had to cheat and add it as a verb alias.
You can just eval this to set_verb_info. My verb_info for say is:
HTH,