Argonaut Project Kickoff: Imaging for Consumers

Christopher Carr

Mar 24, 2023, 11:10:52 AM3/24/23
to ihe-rad-tech@googlegroups. com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

In the spirit of trying to make connections, I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the effort just announced by Josh Mandel on the FHIR community Zulip discussion board:

Obviously, I would encourage anyone interested to join the discussion!

Thanks,
Chris

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837
RSNA.org
Facebook
Twitter

Become a member
RSNA.org/Membership

cha...@interopehealth.com

Mar 24, 2023, 11:32:24 AM3/24/23
to Christopher Carr, ihe-rad-tech@googlegroups. com, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com

Chris and RAD Committee,

I have been working on the consumer’s access to images for the French imaging sharing project.

Good question.  Nothing to do with FHIR.  IHE IID does the job very well.

Charles