Update of URL in IHE Rad TF Vol. 4

1 view

Marco Eichelberg

Nov 11, 2021, 9:34:01 AM11/11/21
to ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE Radiology TC,

it was recently pointed out to me that the URL mentioned in
the IHE Radiology Technical Framework, Volume 4, Section 4.8,
is not correct anymore.

The specification of the Germany-specific HL7v2 ZBE segment used to be at
http://www.hl7.de/zregister/zbeweg.html.

HL7 Germany has moved this to a Wiki system. The new URL is:
https://wiki.hl7.de/index.php?title=Segment_ZBE

Best regards,
Dr. Marco Eichelberg

--
Dr. Marco Eichelberg
Gruppenleiter Automatisierungs- und Integrationstechnik | Manager Automation and Integration Technology Group

OFFIS e.V. - Institut für Informatik
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 9722-147/111
E-Mail: eiche...@offis.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg VR 1956
Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Sebastian Lehnhoff (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. techn. Susanne Boll-Westermann,
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Axel Hahn, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Hein, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang H. Nebel

Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz sind abrufbar unter: https://www.offis.de/datentransparenz.html

Lynn Felhofer

Nov 11, 2021, 10:16:25 AM11/11/21
to eiche...@offis.de, ihe-ra...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marco

Thank you very much for reporting this.

I will submit a CP to correct the URL. RAD Tech meets virtually next week and will be able to process this CP as part of our maintenance work.

With kind regards,
Lynn Felhofer