how to know if the tokens were created?

Julian Rojas

Mar 16, 2021, 1:08:43 AM3/16/21
to HTMLCOIN & ALTHASH
Is there any other way to know that the token that I created, exists? other than with add token ... maybe by console ..
where are the tokens stored?

Vincent Hoffmann

Mar 16, 2021, 1:52:19 AM3/16/21
to Julian Rojas, HTMLCOIN & ALTHASH
Hi Julian,

I sent you a message in Telegram.

Kind regards

Vincent Hoffmann
Chief Operating Officer
The HTMLCoin Foundation
 https://htmlcoin.com/   30 N Gould St, Ste R, Sheridan , WY 82801 USA

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 9:08 AM Julian Rojas <julian...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any other way to know that the token that I created, exists? other than with add token ... maybe by console ..
where are the tokens stored?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE – This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous email messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read or play this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.  Thank you!