HoTT/UF mini-symposium at European Congress of Mathematics

Egbert Rijke

Jan 17, 2020, 9:54:28 AM1/17/20
to Homotopy Type Theory

Dear friends,

This summer the 8th European Congress of Mathematics (https://www.8ecm.si) is taking place in Slovenia between July 5-11, 2020. There is a possibility to have a two-day mini-symposium on homotopy type theory, univalent foundations, higher category theory, formalization, and related topics. The ECM is a large meeting, so such a mini-symposium will likely be attended by people from outside the community. This, I think, will be a very good outreach opportunity for our field.

The congress requires at least 20 presentations in a two-day mini-symposium, where I should add that participants can only register for the entire congress. Please see the website for the fees.

If you are interested in speaking at the mini-symposium, could you please provide me by FRIDAY JANUARY 24TH with

- your name,

- your affiliation,

- a tentative title or the topic of something you might want to talk about at this symposium.

Abstracts are not required at this point.

I hope to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Egbert Rijke