Postdoctoral position in HoTT at Johns Hopkins University

Emily Riehl

Jan 3, 2021, 10:40:20 AM1/3/21
to HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com
I'm delighted to announce that we are hiring a postdoctoral fellow at Johns Hopkins in homotopy type theory (broadly defined) funded by the AFSOR through their MURI program. I've described the position and the application process on the homotopy type theory blog while the official solicitation is on mathjobs:

If you are already working in homotopy type theory, then certainly this call for applications is for you, but I'm also open to considering applications from folks working in nearby areas who would be interested in getting into the field, so if you know anyone in this position, please pass this along. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss, and please send me an email to alert me to your application once it's in.

Happy New Year!
Emily Riehl
--
Associate Professor, Dept. of Mathematics
Johns Hopkins University