postdoc and ongoing teaching positions at Western University

Dan Christensen

Dec 4, 2023, 10:28:01 AM12/4/23
to categ...@mq.edu.au, algt...@lists.illinois.edu, Homotopy Type Theory
[Note the urgency of the postdoctoral positions mentioned below!]

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario is
hiring, and I'd like to encourage people on this list to apply for
positions. Western is a great place to be mathematically (and
otherwise), with lots of activity in homotopy theory, category theory,
and other closely related areas.

The list of all positions is at

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167

but I'll highlight two ads here:

We expect to hire one or more postdoctoral researchers, and the review
of these begins on *December 5, 2023*. Late applications will still
be considered, but please apply as soon as possible to ensure that
your application is considered:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23315

We also have a Teaching Scholar position, which is intended to be an
ongoing position, with a "probationary period" (analogous to being
tenure-track) followed by "continuing status" if promoted to Associate
Professor. The deadline is January 15, 2024:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23609

People from all areas of math are eligible for both positions.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Dan