HoTTEST Event for Young Researchers, January 2022

Dan Christensen

Nov 19, 2021, 9:26:37 AM11/19/21
to Homotopy Type Theory, HoTT Electronic Seminar Talks
Call for speakers:

HoTTEST Event for Young Researchers
January 13 and 20, 2022
11am to 1pm EST, followed by an informal gathering

Deadline: December 3, 2021

Request to speak: https://forms.gle/ua3ap4hWMqbmqedt5

In January, 2022, the HoTTEST seminar will host two days of Zoom talks
by junior researchers in homotopy type theory who are on the academic
job market. The talks will most likely be 30 minutes long, and we plan
to also hold an informal discussion session after each day's talks.

If you are interested in giving a talk, please use the link above
to submit your request.

We will also have our usual series of talks starting in February, with
details to come. For more about the HoTTEST seminar, see:

https://www.uwo.ca/math/faculty/kapulkin/seminars/hottest.html

Organizers:

Carlo Angiuli
Dan Christensen
Chris Kapulkin

Dan Christensen

Dec 2, 2021, 9:22:05 AM12/2/21
to Homotopy Type Theory, HoTT Electronic Seminar Talks
The deadline for applying to this event is tomorrow, Friday, December 3,
anywhere on earth.

-----