A COST action for improving interoperability of computer proof systems - members wanted

Benedikt Ahrens

Jun 30, 2021, 6:57:28 AM6/30/21
to homotopyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

You might be interested in participating in the COST action
EuroProofNet, the aim of which is to improve interoperability of
computer proof systems - not restricted to HoTT or type theory, but
including those.

The action is led by Frédéric Blanqui, whose message about the action is
copied below.

If you are interested, please register for participation at the link
https://e-services.cost.eu/action/CA20111/working-groups/apply.

Participation is restricted to countries participating in COST - these
are, in particular, EU countries, but also countries outside the EU, see
https://www.cost.eu/about/members/.

Best,
Benedikt

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the launch of a new COST action, EuroProofNet
(see https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA20111/).

EuroProofNet aims at federating all the European research groups working
on proofs in order to improve the interoperability of proof systems.
There are currently 6 working groups (WG):

- WG1: Proof systems interoperability.

- WG2: Automated theorem provers.

- WG3: Program verification.

- WG4: Libraries of formal proofs.

- WG5: Machine learning in proofs.

- WG6: Type theory.

You will find all the details on the objectives of EuroProofNet in
https://e-services.cost.eu/files/domain_files/CA/Action_CA20111/mou/CA20111-e.pdf
.

A COST action can fund visits to other labs, and participation to summer
schools, workshops and conferences. Anyone willing to contribute to the
goals of the action is eligible. If you are interested, you just need to
register on https://e-services.cost.eu/action/CA20111/working-groups/apply .

Best regards,

Frédéric Blanqui, chair of EuroProofNet.

Benedikt Ahrens

Oct 17, 2021, 7:46:45 AM10/17/21
to homotopyt...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I previously sent out the call for participation below, for a network on
improving usability and interoperability of computer proof assistants.

Back then, I said that participation is restricted - this is *incorrect*.

Correct is: participation, and the possibility to receive funding, is
open to everyone.

I apologize for my mistake, and I encourage anyone interested in the
topic of the network to participate in one or more of the working groups.

Best,
Benedikt