Looking for PhD students

Thorsten Altenkirch

Dec 17, 2019, 7:00:59 AM12/17/19
to homotopyt...@googlegroups.com

We are looking for students (in the moment only international - UK/ EU will be advertised later.

Prospective students interested in Homotopy Type Theory and related subjects are especially ancouraged to apply.

Please share!

Thorsten

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~pszgmh/phd-advert.txt

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/…/SCI1918

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/research/groups/fp-lab/

attachment.

where permitted by law.

Justin Scarfy

Dec 21, 2019, 10:06:06 AM12/21/19
to Homotopy Type Theory
I am interested in this [these] positions- I am a mathematician in Vancouver, Canada, but I never graduated from the undergrad degree as UBC wants me to follow their rules and do two more none-math courses, all i do is math/ programming for the past 10 years

Justin Scarfy

Dec 22, 2019, 4:05:32 AM12/22/19
to Homotopy Type Theory

On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 7:06:06 AM UTC-8, Justin Scarfy wrote:
I am interested in this [these] positions- I am a mathematician in Vancouver, Canada, but I never graduated from the undergrad degree as UBC wants me to follow their rules and do two more none-math courses, all i do is math/ programming [for 20+ hours a day] for the past 10 years

Pu Justin Yang

Pu Justin Yang