Lectureship in Pure Mathematics - University of Manchester

Nicola Gambino

Sep 19, 2023, 2:31:42 AM9/19/23
to construc...@googlegroups.com, HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues and friends,

I am writing to let you know that the Department of Mathematics of the University of Manchester is advertising a Lectureship in Pure Mathematics. Logic is explicitly mentioned as one of the areas for the position. A lectureship in the UK academic system is a permanent position, involving research, teaching and administration. I think it is comparable to an Assistant Professorship in the USA.

Further details can be found at the web page

The deadline for applications is 2nd November 2023. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

With best wishes,
Nicola