HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXXIII

Enrique Wallace

Oct 7, 2022, 3:28:16 PM10/7/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends!

The Men's & Women's Chapman Soccer teams will be hosting a double header against their Caltech counterparts tomorrow. Fortunately, kick-off is not until 5:00pm so there should be plenty of opportunity for several games of ulty before the field is required for footy. Plan to meet on Chapman's Wilson Field tomorrow at 10:30 am for some disc sport.

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Jorge Gutierrez

Oct 7, 2022, 3:33:15 PM10/7/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Let's do it!! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Noam Shanker

Oct 8, 2022, 1:07:46 AM10/8/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Very excited to be IN after a long ulty hiatus.

Mannix

Oct 8, 2022, 4:19:07 AM10/8/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Welcome Back Noam.

I'm IN and the forecast looks great for some disc sports tomorrow.

Sunny and climbing through the high 70s to the low/mid 80s while we are out there tomorrow.

Look forward to seeing you out there.

- Mannix

Shidan Habibi

Oct 8, 2022, 11:47:08 AM10/8/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Laura Ximena

Oct 8, 2022, 1:14:13 PM10/8/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Im in
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Oct 9, 2022, 11:24:08 PM10/9/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Good Evening,

This water bottle was left behind yesterday after the games.

It has been washed and is ready to be returned to its owner.

Is it yours? Let me know.

- Mannix (714.595.8948)

IMG_5212.jpg
This conversation is locked