HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXVI

Enrique Wallace

Aug 19, 2022, 4:01:14 PM8/19/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hey all,

We had some great games at Hart Park last weekend, so let's see if we can do the same tomorrow! Let's meet at Hart Park tomorrow morning starting at 10:30 for several games of ultimate.

To answer Soren's question from last week - he needs to deliver his Entry Fee, USAU issued Certification of Member-ship, and a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility to HM High Commission on Disk Competition. All others interested in the OC Ulti Fall League can go to oculti.org/e/fall-league-2022

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Daniel Orris

Aug 19, 2022, 4:59:02 PM8/19/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I will probably be up for playing tomorrow.Last I checked, playing Ultimate was one of my favorite things to do.

- Outlaw

Mannix

Aug 19, 2022, 9:36:33 PM8/19/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Looks like a nice weekend to be in Her Majesty's Realm, low 80s and sunny while the games of ultimate are going on.

Enjoy it, I'll be back out there next week.

- Mannix

Andrew Minegar

Aug 20, 2022, 1:08:24 AM8/20/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Minegar

Aug 20, 2022, 1:22:39 PM8/20/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there as well with Benjamin.

MC

John Teague

Aug 20, 2022, 4:41:01 PM8/20/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hey did anyone pick up a red Aviators propeller disc?

Enrique Wallace

Aug 21, 2022, 11:09:08 PM8/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
John,

It sounds like Holden grabbed your disc by mistake.He should have it for you next week

Enrique Wallace, IV

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 22, 2022, 1:23:52 AM8/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com