HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXVII

Enrique Wallace

Aug 26, 2022, 6:56:30 PM8/26/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends,

Who's interested in meeting around 10:30 tomorrow morning for several games of ultimate?
We can plan to meet at Hart Park between the softball fields.

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!
-Proxy

Mannix

Aug 26, 2022, 7:52:22 PM8/26/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm interested and I'm IN, thanks Prox.

For the last Saturday of Aug. the forecast is surprising mild, sunny and low 80s.

Look forward to seeing you out there.

- Mannix

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 26, 2022, 10:57:06 PM8/26/22
to hmultimate
Generally speaking, I'm open to persuasion, but I'm afraid no amount of persuasion can transport me from Warrenton, Georgia to Orange, CA.

Jorge Gutierrez

Aug 27, 2022, 2:18:16 AM8/27/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Currently in Mexico at the moment!! Will definitely be interested when I come back.

Shidan Habibi

Aug 27, 2022, 11:46:05 AM8/27/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Minegar