🌞Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🌞

Enrique Wallace

Sep 17, 2021, 10:55:25 AM9/17/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings all!

Can you all feel it? The seasons are set to change and summer will be coming to an end soon!

Who's interested in taking advantage of the last Saturday of summer with some disc sports? Meet at Hart Park tomorrow morning at 10:30 for several games

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Jake Truong

Sep 17, 2021, 3:36:22 PM9/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in, see you all out there.
- Jake

Laura Ximena

Sep 17, 2021, 3:45:30 PM9/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Shidan Habibi

Sep 17, 2021, 4:11:13 PM9/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Sep 17, 2021, 5:40:51 PM9/17/21
to hmultimate
Mannix and I will be there.

Matthew Minegar

Sep 17, 2021, 5:47:27 PM9/17/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Benjamin and I will be there.

J. Søren Viuf

Sep 17, 2021, 6:04:35 PM9/17/21
to hmultimate
Cool, Matt, so both of our children will be there.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Mannix

Sep 17, 2021, 9:50:41 PM9/17/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Yes, Soren (ugh) and I will be out there and probably bickering about something

But it will be a great day for Ultimate in Her Majesty's Realm, sunny and in the low to mid 70s. Proxy is right, fall? Is that you?

 See you out there.

- Mannix, IN + 1 (my neighbor might come to check it out)

Enrique Wallace

Sep 18, 2021, 11:01:20 AM9/18/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm stuck in unincorporated Clark County, not I'm hoping you can all do good things regardless🤞

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

John Teague

Sep 18, 2021, 12:51:25 PM9/18/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Sep 18, 2021, 1:27:43 PM9/18/21
to hmultimate
I'll be a little late - the OU-Nebraska game is a close one.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

This conversation is locked