🐶 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🐶

Enrique Wallace

Aug 27, 2021, 3:18:35 AM8/27/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hey friends!

I've been hearing that Auggie Doggie is going to be going out with a bang this weekend - it's supposed to be a hot one! I'll see you starting at 10:30 at Hart Park in Orange for several games of ultimate. Let's try to get our games started earlier to get them in before the peak of the heat 🌞

See you on the Fields of Play!

Shidan Habibi

Aug 27, 2021, 10:10:20 AM8/27/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In -Shidan

Laura Ximena

Aug 27, 2021, 1:01:01 PM8/27/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 27, 2021, 5:19:27 PM8/27/21
to hmultimate
Is "Auggie Doggies" an accepted meteorological expression?  I'd really much rather get my weather report from a trust, professional weatherman than a mere Proxy of one before committing.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Matthew Minegar

Aug 28, 2021, 12:00:17 PM8/28/21