🏳️‍🌈 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🏳️‍🌈

Mannix

Jun 11, 2021, 9:49:59 PM6/11/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm proxying for Proxy, he's a busy man, but still passes along his greetings which sometimes remind me of Jim Nantz...

Hello Friends!

Summer is upon us but thankfully we will not be dealing with the heat just yet. Tomorrow's forecast is mid to high 70s, might reach 80, and sunny while we are out on Her Majesty's Fields of Play.

So bring your sunscreen, and something to stay hydrated with, and lets get several games of ultimate in tomorrow at Hart Park starting around 10:30am.

See you there!

- Mannix

Emily McCord

Jun 11, 2021, 11:16:00 PM6/11/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
with weather like that, how could I not be in?

Paul

Jun 11, 2021, 11:55:11 PM6/11/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Emily McCord
In.

--Paul

On 6/11/21 8:15 PM, Emily McCord wrote:
> with weather like that, how could I not be in?
>
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 6:50 PM Mannix <mann...@gmail.com
> <mailto:mann...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I'm proxying for Proxy, he's a busy man, but still passes along his
> greetings which sometimes remind me of Jim Nantz...
>
> Hello Friends!
>
> Summer is upon us but thankfully we will not be dealing with the
> heat just yet. Tomorrow's forecast is mid to high 70s, might reach
> 80, and sunny while we are out on Her Majesty's Fields of Play.
>
> So bring your sunscreen, and something to stay hydrated with, and
> lets get several games of ultimate in tomorrow at Hart Park starting
> around 10:30am.
>
> See you there!
>
> - Mannix

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAGCe6brLYqXEvKVgmM09L2TE5e9RqU6NnqMuuXHzMEsR-PB_Tg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAGCe6brLYqXEvKVgmM09L2TE5e9RqU6NnqMuuXHzMEsR-PB_Tg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Shidan Habibi

Jun 12, 2021, 4:56:23 AM6/12/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Emily McCord
In -Shidan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/01010179fe5bf320-33e21732-c704-4033-aadc-9f6c62007c58-000000%40us-west-2.amazonses.com.

Enrique Wallace

Jun 18, 2021, 4:52:32 PM6/18/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello everyone!

We're on the verge of that hot, hot season - summer. Let's take advantage of our last Saturday for springtime ultimate with several games tomorrow morning. Hop on over to Hart Park at 10:30 where we can bid the season farewell with several games of discsport.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Matthew Minegar

Jun 18, 2021, 8:06:02 PM6/18/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Consider me in.

MC

Mannix

Jun 18, 2021, 10:46:23 PM6/18/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Too true Prox, and the weather looks great for tomorrow, sunny and in the high 70s while we are out there.

Also, even with the lack of responses we still managed a good game last week and that's been happening regularly. But the more posts the better because you never know if it is your post that will incentivize someone else to come out (or not.. Soren)

I'm IN and hope to see you out there,

- Mannix

Conor Whelan

Jun 18, 2021, 11:18:58 PM6/18/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there!

Conor

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Mannix <mann...@gmail.com> wrote:

Too true Prox, and the weather looks great for tomorrow, sunny and in the high 70s while we are out there.

Shidan Habibi

Jun 18, 2021, 11:28:03 PM6/18/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Noam Shanker

Jun 18, 2021, 11:42:06 PM6/18/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Paul

Jun 19, 2021, 12:27:56 AM6/19/21

On 6/18/21 8:41 PM, Noam Shanker wrote:
> I'm in
>
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2021, 8:28 PM Shidan Habibi <shidan...@gmail.com
> <mailto:shidan...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> In -Shidan
>
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 8:18 PM Conor Whelan <conor...@gmail.com
> <mailto:conor...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I’ll be there!
>
> Conor
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 18, 2021, at 7:46 PM, Mannix <mann...@gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZBx6Y5i-_%2BCAkdMx-HtNnu9tO0mKwBH0R4Yx31TYNguEg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/cea94078-7a6f-4418-ae87-7e3eddc7c0d0n%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/cea94078-7a6f-4418-ae87-7e3eddc7c0d0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/39F075B1-B4BF-4EE0-88F7-4CF44FC7B34F%40gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/39F075B1-B4BF-4EE0-88F7-4CF44FC7B34F%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACQfnoRBOuPtWPUOxvkSjT8gtj6e3zuZw-SONCbf8-p7aBJe%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACQfnoRBOuPtWPUOxvkSjT8gtj6e3zuZw-SONCbf8-p7aBJe%3Dg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACfQ5dVy_4M0sC4muiZMGoHyK0DfRK_AK9G%3DrOHLt%3DjRbLyMCg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACfQ5dVy_4M0sC4muiZMGoHyK0DfRK_AK9G%3DrOHLt%3DjRbLyMCg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

orri...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2021, 12:45:01 AM6/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Laura Ximena

Jun 19, 2021, 3:04:19 AM6/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Im in!!
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

ken

Jun 19, 2021, 12:37:46 PM6/19/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Enrique Wallace

Jun 25, 2021, 4:20:42 PM6/25/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hey all!

Summer's here and I've always found one of the best ways to beat the heat is by throwing that flying disc. Let's meet at Hart Park tomorrow morning at 10:30 to get this summer started right with several games of disc sport - and don't forget your waters!

See you on the Fields of Play!

Enrique Wallace, IV

Catherine Mollmann

Jun 25, 2021, 5:20:02 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Rumor has it that there is a special guest in town this week, all the way from the east coast. Come out tomorrow to see who it is!

J. Søren Viuf

Jun 25, 2021, 7:11:10 PM6/25/21
to hmultimate
Make that TWO special guests!

Mannix

Jun 25, 2021, 7:15:44 PM6/25/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Oh boy, how exciting, one of the special guests is the best and the other is the worst, you'll have to come out and decide for yourself.

Either way, the special guests, and the rest of us, will be in for a SoCal summer treat with the weather expected to be sunny and maybe reaching 80 while we are out there tomorrow.

I'm IN

- Mannix

orris.dan

Jun 25, 2021, 7:26:55 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Shidan Habibi

Jun 25, 2021, 7:28:56 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In -Shidan

Paul

Jun 25, 2021, 10:23:12 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Shidan Habibi
In.

--Paul
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZC6mse_wt4WhiCqLQi6LiR2U-D5L7g-zA3aknJZoFidOA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAO6ike8K42cUuTGPn9FMxc0RG8Ame9Wx%2B%3DAhwUjg9W-5nEU1Ww%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAO6ike8K42cUuTGPn9FMxc0RG8Ame9Wx%2B%3DAhwUjg9W-5nEU1Ww%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/d4aeb5b2-f225-4e38-b736-a9073857c425n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/d4aeb5b2-f225-4e38-b736-a9073857c425n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/60d6663d.1c69fb81.e0386.1c7e%40mx.google.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/60d6663d.1c69fb81.e0386.1c7e%40mx.google.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACQfnoSnE4E92YNeU%2BZ7wHAhr%2BB42BZhc%2BrX2WTjE0XLYLPWYg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACQfnoSnE4E92YNeU%2BZ7wHAhr%2BB42BZhc%2BrX2WTjE0XLYLPWYg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

ken

Jun 25, 2021, 10:43:55 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Shidan Habibi
I hope I'll be able to tell which special guest is which. In.
ken

J. Søren Viuf

Jun 25, 2021, 11:01:14 PM6/25/21
to hmultimate
Whomever the special guests may be, something tells me it will be pretty obvious who the cool one is, and who the stinker is.

Keith Donavan

Jun 25, 2021, 11:45:31 PM6/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Emily McCord

Jun 26, 2021, 5:46:21 AM6/26/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I can’t make it this week. Have fun everyone!

Sent from my iPhone

Laura Ximena

Jun 26, 2021, 1:54:06 PM6/26/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com