Ultimate DCCXI

Enrique Wallace

Mar 13, 2020, 3:46:52 PM3/13/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings all!

I hope you are staying healthy and well. Due to the COVID-19, Chapman University has moved all classes to remote delivery and shut down all events with an attendance of 100 or more. Additionally, students have been asked to leave campus if possible. This leaves our game up in the air, will we be allowed to play at Chapman. Fortunately, Orange County does not yet have any known community acquired cases and risk of infection is believed to be low.

Unless we come to a consensus otherwise, I think we should meet tomorrow for several games of ultimate at 10:30 on Chapman's Wilson Field.

While the CDC has failed to provide adequate testing, they are able to offer information on the virus and guidance if you suspect you are infected. If you do feel unwell or suspect you are infected, please take care of yourself and those around you.

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Matt Aggleton

Mar 13, 2020, 4:14:58 PM3/13/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm out for non-COVID-19 related reasons (Thanks, possible plantar fasciitis). Be sure to sanitize that disc between throws ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton
M.Agg...@gmail.com
949-838-4907
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MatthewAggleton

Keith Donavan

Mar 13, 2020, 8:20:31 PM3/13/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Shidan Habibi

Mar 13, 2020, 10:07:35 PM3/13/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Minegar

Mar 13, 2020, 10:25:53 PM3/13/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Matt Aggleton

Mar 13, 2020, 10:35:09 PM3/13/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
If the weather is clear I might bring the family out to say hi

Erik Jolles

Mar 14, 2020, 1:05:22 AM3/14/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll brave the COVID19 for a little ultimate.

TRuong Bao Long

Mar 14, 2020, 1:02:22 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Are there anyone hear near Santa Ana College can give me a lift to the field? Thank you.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:05 PM Erik Jolles <erikj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll brave the COVID19 for a little ultimate.

ken

Mar 14, 2020, 1:03:45 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

TRuong Bao Long

Mar 14, 2020, 1:07:13 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:05 PM Erik Jolles <erikj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll brave the COVID19 for a little ultimate.

katherin...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2020, 1:42:39 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, just got this.  JA can’t come.

Sent from my iPhone

Keith Donavan

Mar 14, 2020, 1:55:18 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Chapman is open and beautiful

Matthew Minegar

Mar 14, 2020, 4:38:44 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Great game today. Someone left their layout gloves on the field. Proxy has them.

MC

J. Søren Viuf

Mar 14, 2020, 4:53:22 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Was there more than 1 person wearing gloves at HMU?

Sacrilege.

Denver Miller

Mar 14, 2020, 4:58:24 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
It was actually a full hazmat suit. But it was abandoned when they realized that it hindered their vertical.

J. Søren Viuf

Mar 14, 2020, 5:03:24 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Denver Miller

Mar 14, 2020, 5:08:59 PM3/14/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
You do know I miss you all, you rag tag bunch.

Stay healthy, y'all.  And I'll be back to challenge you again on the field one day.

Dan W

Mar 16, 2020, 7:53:54 PM3/16/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I think they are mine. You could give them to Omar or warren or any Fullerton regular if you see them before me. Thanks!!
This conversation is locked