🐶 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🐶

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Enrique Wallace

未读,
2021年8月27日 03:18:352021/8/27
收件人 Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hey friends!

I've been hearing that Auggie Doggie is going to be going out with a bang this weekend - it's supposed to be a hot one! I'll see you starting at 10:30 at Hart Park in Orange for several games of ultimate. Let's try to get our games started earlier to get them in before the peak of the heat 🌞

See you on the Fields of Play!

Shidan Habibi

未读,
2021年8月27日 10:10:202021/8/27
收件人 HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In -Shidan

Laura Ximena

未读,
2021年8月27日 13:01:012021/8/27
收件人 HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

J. Søren Viuf

未读,
2021年8月27日 17:19:272021/8/27
收件人 hmultimate
Is "Auggie Doggies" an accepted meteorological expression?  I'd really much rather get my weather report from a trust, professional weatherman than a mere Proxy of one before committing.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Matthew Minegar

未读,