Monday Night Frisbee March 2

1 view

Bobby Vivian

Mar 1, 2020, 3:47:54 PM3/1/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Cats and Dogs! Geeks and Jocks! Cowboys and Indians! People who drink water when they're thirsty and people who drink soda when they're thirsty!

Monday Night Frisbee is ON tomorrow night (Monday March 2) at 7 PM on Wilson Field!

I plan to be there myself unless I sleep through it like I did Saturday morning (oops). Although if I slept through 7 pm, that would be the least of my problems.

Can I count on you to be there?

-Your friendly neighborhood Bobby

ken

Mar 1, 2020, 8:30:09 PM3/1/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.
ken

Keith Donavan

Mar 1, 2020, 8:35:56 PM3/1/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Tjioe

Mar 2, 2020, 12:26:48 AM3/2/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In!

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 12:47 PM Bobby Vivian <bobbyv...@gmail.com> wrote:

J. Søren Viuf

Mar 2, 2020, 12:59:50 AM3/2/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Uh-huh, all the usual suspects.  Ken, Keith,  Chewy?!  Wish I could be there!

This conversation is locked