2020 - The season that wasn't

Matt Aggleton

Apr 23, 2020, 3:46:13 PM4/23/20
to hmult...@googlegroups.com
Dear subjects of Her Royal Majesty,

I hope this email finds you safe and healthy. I know we haven't seen each other in a while so I just wanted to reach out and say that I miss all of you and the fun times we used to have on a weekly basis bringing honor to Her Majesty's favorite sport. I am excited to get back out on the fields of glory with you when gatherings in Her Majesty's realm have resumed, but until then, keep safe and don't let physical isolation get the better of you. And when we resume our weekly festivities, I'll be excited to introduce you all to one of Her Majesty's newest subjects: Robert Louis Aggleton, born on the 5th day of the second month of the 2020th year.

Maggs

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton
Matthew Aggleton
M.Agg...@gmail.com
949-838-4907
http://www.linkedin.com/in/MatthewAggleton

J. Søren Viuf

Apr 23, 2020, 3:57:12 PM4/23/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Speak for yourself, Maggs, I've been out there every saturday running wind sprints just to keep the streak alive.

Enrique Wallace

Apr 23, 2020, 4:02:49 PM4/23/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Very cute Maggs, but you can't fool me - that's Spider-man
Enrique Wallace, IV

Matt Aggleton

Apr 23, 2020, 4:07:29 PM4/23/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Spider-baby, in fact. Part of the greater spiderverse.

Bobby Vivian

Apr 24, 2020, 12:06:00 AM4/24/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Robert Louis. Only absolute legends can bear that name. I'm sure he will live up to it.

-Robert Louis Vivian

This conversation is locked