HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXXIX

Enrique Wallace

Dec 2, 2022, 7:04:34 PM12/2/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends!

Is anyone interested in a little December disc on Saturday morning? Let's plan to meet on Chapman's Wilson Field starting at 10:30 for several games of ultimate

See you on the Fields of Play!

Daniel Orris

Dec 2, 2022, 7:36:00 PM12/2/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for presenting this exciting opportunity. I'll see you tomorrow.

Andrew Minegar

Dec 3, 2022, 2:15:36 AM12/3/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Mannix

Dec 3, 2022, 11:32:32 AM12/3/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Bummed I won't be able to make it out to Her Majesty's realm for a few weeks because of my schedule.

Enjoy it, especially today's forecasted weather of about 70 and partly sunny.

- Mannix

This conversation is locked