🇺🇸 🇨🇦 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🇺🇸 🇨🇦

Enrique Wallace

Jul 2, 2021, 3:25:29 PM7/2/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello folks!

We're between the national holidays of two of North America's big hitters, but today's true celebration is marking five years since that recreational vehicle known as the Rolling Banana Stand rolled up the Interstate 5 to deliver Her Majesty to Her Home Counties.

That voyage was at its heart about flying disc sports so let us celebrate tomorrow with several games of disc sports starting at 10:30.

See you on the Fields of Play

Enrique Wallace, IV

J. Søren Viuf

Jul 2, 2021, 4:10:37 PM7/2/21
to hmultimate
Any word on the weather conditions?

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

J. Søren Viuf

Jul 2, 2021, 4:56:35 PM7/2/21
to hmultimate

Emily McCord

Jul 2, 2021, 5:53:19 PM7/2/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Not sure I’m in playing shape but I’ll come by to throw!

Sent from my iPhone

Mannix

Jul 2, 2021, 8:37:04 PM7/2/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Pretty sure it is the sixth anniversary of that epic journey Proxy but we can discuss over a few games of disc sports tomorrow. I'm IN.

As for the weather report, partly cloudy and high 70s, maybe reaching 80, while we are out there tomorrow. Should be pretty nice.

Look forward to seeing you out there.

- Mannix

P.S. it is the last game in his thirties for one of the Super Minegar Bros. if he can make it, just sayin'

Paul

Jul 3, 2021, 12:01:01 AM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In.

--Paul

On 7/2/21 5:37 PM, Mannix wrote:
> Pretty sure it is the sixth anniversary of that epic journey Proxy but
> we can discuss over a few games of disc sports tomorrow. I'm IN.
>
> As for the weather report, partly cloudy and high 70s, maybe reaching
> 80, while we are out there tomorrow. Should be pretty nice.
>
> Look forward to seeing you out there.
>
> - Mannix
>
> P.S. it is the last game in his thirties for one of the Super Minegar
> Bros. if he can make it, just sayin'
>
> On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 2:53:19 PM UTC-7 emcsquared94 wrote:
>
> Not sure I’m in playing shape but I’ll come by to throw!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 2, 2021, at 1:56 PM, J. Søren Viuf <jsv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Found this video of you, Proxy:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1411064133814865923?s=20
>> <https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1411064133814865923?s=20>
>>
>> *Very Respectfully,*
>> *J. Søren Viuf*
>> *www.jsv-film.com <http://www.jsv-film.com>*
>> *jsv...@gmail.com*
>> *918.409.4434 <tel:(918)%20409-4434>*
>> *
>> *
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 1:10 PM J. Søren Viuf <jsv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Any word on the weather conditions?
>>
>> *Very Respectfully,*
>> *J. Søren Viuf*
>> *www.jsv-film.com <http://www.jsv-film.com>*
>> *jsv...@gmail.com*
>> *918.409.4434 <tel:(918)%20409-4434>*
>> *
>> *
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 12:25 PM Enrique Wallace
>> <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello folks!
>>
>> We're between the national holidays of two of North
>> America's big hitters, but today's true celebration is
>> marking five years since that recreational vehicle known
>> as the Rolling Banana Stand rolled up the Interstate 5 to
>> deliver Her Majesty to Her Home Counties.
>>
>> That voyage was at its heart about flying disc sports so
>> let us celebrate tomorrow with several games of disc
>> sports starting at 10:30.
>>
>> See you on the Fields of Play
>>
>> Enrique Wallace, IV
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZBUVewd%2BZ_bZVDRJDGnh6UE01%3DGP06jvqyZCdh%3Df1BmFw%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZBUVewd%2BZ_bZVDRJDGnh6UE01%3DGP06jvqyZCdh%3Df1BmFw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAPVcjOD1Richv_Hk9-LFp%3DgN_Jow_FRTLMKzJuWmQpYtcordHA%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAPVcjOD1Richv_Hk9-LFp%3DgN_Jow_FRTLMKzJuWmQpYtcordHA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/5fab0344-f634-4e5b-8a64-9df131b8b6a5n%40googlegroups.com
> [...]

orris.dan

Jul 3, 2021, 12:21:30 AM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Minegar

Jul 3, 2021, 12:26:59 AM7/3/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I can make it. Just sayin'. 🙂

MC

Matt Aggleton

Jul 3, 2021, 12:28:11 AM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could make it. Miss you all.

Maggs

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton

Shidan Habibi

Jul 3, 2021, 12:43:12 PM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Minegar

Jul 3, 2021, 12:48:14 PM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

orris.dan

Jul 3, 2021, 1:49:58 PM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hart Park has no current softball activity. Let the discs fly!

John Teague

Jul 3, 2021, 2:07:01 PM7/3/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
hi

John here havn't been around for a while thinking im gonna come play if thats good with everybody

Matthew Minegar

Jul 3, 2021, 2:20:59 PM7/3/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Fine by us, John Teague. All are welcome.

This conversation is locked