HM Ultimate of šŸŠ DCCLXXXII : Homecoming Edition

Enrique Wallace

Sep 30, 2022, 2:38:16ā€ÆPM9/30/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings!

The ChapmanĀ HomecomingĀ Celebration is this weekend & I can't think of a better way to celebrate than by playing several games of ultimate! Let's meet on Chapman's Wilson Field at 10:30 am while we enjoy the outdoors & the company of friends. The football game starts at 7 pm, but we'll move to Hart Park if Wilson is occupied.Ā

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Daniel Orris

Sep 30, 2022, 3:26:43ā€ÆPM9/30/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Mannix

Sep 30, 2022, 5:49:13ā€ÆPM9/30/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN and bring on the Fall weather.Ā

Last Saturday was technically the first Saturday of Fall but I think the forecast for tomorrow better represents the season here in Her Majesty's Lands.Ā

Mid-70s and sunny while we are out there tomorrow.Ā

Looking forward to it and seeing you out there.Ā

- MannixĀ

Shidan Habibi

Oct 1, 2022, 9:57:43ā€ÆAM10/1/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Jorge Gutierrez

Oct 1, 2022, 10:11:15ā€ÆAM10/1/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Going to Walnut this week so I'll see you thr next time!

Laura Ximena

Oct 1, 2022, 1:11:59ā€ÆPM10/1/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Im in!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Ross Eaton

Oct 1, 2022, 2:08:38ā€ÆPM10/1/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Weā€™re at Chapman the field is open and we ready to play!

Kind regards,
Ross Daniel Eaton

Il giorno 1 ott 2022, alle ore 10:12, Laura Ximena <laura...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

ļ»æ