HM Ultimate of šŸŠ DCCXCVIIV

Enrique Wallace

Feb 3, 2023, 1:39:35ā€ÆPM2/3/23
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Who's interested in some ultimate tomorrow morningĀ starting at 10:30? It looks like the lacrosse men will be hosting Whittier Saturday evening, so I expect Chapman's Wilson Field to be open for us. If that's not the case, look to Hart Park.

For those who haven't signed up yet, registration for OC Ulty's Spring League is open for a couple more weeks. Games will take place at Parson Fields, next door to Estancia High School, in Costa Mesa from 6:30 to 8:30 on Wednesday nights. More details and registration information can be found at:

See you on the Fields of Play!

Allan Zhang

Feb 3, 2023, 2:16:37ā€ÆPM2/3/23
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In!Ā

Jorge Gutierrez

Feb 4, 2023, 12:34:22ā€ÆAM2/4/23
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm going over to Walnut tomorrow, but I hope you guys have a good one!

Mannix

Feb 4, 2023, 1:38:04ā€ÆAM2/4/23
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm only a maybe for tomorrow but it's not because of the weather, mostly sunny and reaching 70 while you are out there.Ā

Sounds like a glorious day for some ultimate. Maybe some would be interested if you are going to participant. We had close to 30ppl last week and only 4 responses, just sayin.Ā

Hope to see you out there,Ā

- Mannix

John Teague

Feb 4, 2023, 1:39:05ā€ÆPM2/4/23
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Wilson field is taken by the women's lacrosse team. Moving to Hart park.

J.

This conversation is locked