HM Ultimate of 🎃 DCCLXXXV

Enrique Wallace

Oct 28, 2022, 5:56:57 PM10/28/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Boo!

It's the weekend before Halloween and the Chapman Ghouls' Soccer team will be haunting Wilson Field on Saturday night. Fortunately, that shouldn't be until 7pm, so Wilson Field should be open to those still amongst the living for several games of spooky disc sport starting at 10:30.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

P.S. This email was not haunted

Jorge Gutierrez

Oct 28, 2022, 6:21:18 PM10/28/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Feeling somewhat sick so I unfortunately I will be able to come through!

Laura Ximena

Oct 28, 2022, 8:29:02 PM10/28/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In 👻

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Oct 29, 2022, 12:26:18 AM10/29/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN for some spooky disc sports tomorrow with those amongst the living or with those still working through the handbook afterwards.

It is forecasted to be a classic fall day here in Her Majesty's Realm, sunny and low 70s climbing to mid 70s while we are out there, nothing spooky there.

Happy Halloween.

- Mannix

P.S. This email was not haunted either but does register on an EMF Meter.

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 29, 2022, 12:39:04 AM10/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I *might* be there, but it's also my nephew's Werewolf Bar Mitzvah.  Now that could be Spooky, Scary...

Shidan Habibi

Oct 29, 2022, 11:19:01 AM10/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

John Teague

Oct 29, 2022, 1:58:52 PM10/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Wilson field is open come on out!

J.

Gregg Angier

Oct 29, 2022, 10:17:49 PM10/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In case anyone wants to dress as Ken this year…

image

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2022, at 10:58 AM, John Teague <teague...@gmail.com> wrote:

This conversation is locked