👻Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🎃👻

Enrique Wallace

Oct 29, 2021, 1:42:17 PM10/29/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Good morning all my pretties,

That day we've all been frightened of is almost upon us. Hallowe'en - when ghouls and spirits roam the earth to haunt those still living. That gives us one more opportunity to throw the disc without having to worry about the undead possessing our forehands or spooking our disc grabs.

Who's up for several games of ultimate on Saturday morning starting at 10:30 on the fields of Hart Park?

P.S. This email was haunted 👻

Shidan Habibi

Oct 29, 2021, 1:45:22 PM10/29/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In -Shidan

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 29, 2021, 3:15:39 PM10/29/21
to hmultimate
I've unfortunately been conscripted last minute to be on set tomorrow, so I'm out.

Enjoy Her Majesty's Ghoultimate for me!

May the only dangerous hammers tomorrow be those thrown by Ken!

-JSV

orris.dan

Oct 29, 2021, 3:22:02 PM10/29/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Laura Ximena

Oct 29, 2021, 4:08:35 PM10/29/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Im in 💪🏼

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Oct 29, 2021, 6:41:05 PM10/29/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Happy Halloween All!

I'll have to miss the festivities this year sadly but your forecast of about 70 and mostly sunny should keep the ghouls away until the evening.

Look forward to seeing you back out there soon.

- Mannix

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 29, 2021, 7:03:08 PM10/29/21
to hmultimate
Outlaw and His Proxy, are you sure you'll be available?

Don't you have that Werewolf Bar Mitzvah to attend tomorrow?

-JSV

Warren Yee

Oct 30, 2021, 12:23:36 PM10/30/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Allan Zhang

Oct 30, 2021, 12:23:59 PM10/30/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In

Allan

Matthew Minegar

Oct 30, 2021, 1:00:08 PM10/30/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Not going to make it this weekend or next, but me and my shadow are still committed to flying discs and the cool people that catch and throw them. See you in November.

MC

Emily McCord

Oct 30, 2021, 1:44:16 PM10/30/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in for some spooky ultimate, and I’m bringing a full coven 🧙‍♀️🧙🧙

Emily

Sent from my iPhone

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 30, 2021, 4:27:16 PM10/30/21
to hmultimate
y'all done?

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf
DCFMA Graduate Council
MFA(c) Film Directing - Chapman University (2023)
MBA (Entrepreneurship)  - Pepperdine University (2017)
BFA (Cinematography) - Chapman University (2007)

This conversation is locked