🍂Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🍂

Enrique Wallace

Sep 24, 2021, 1:59:25 AM9/24/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends!

Autumn is upon us! The leaves are changing and the air is crisp - perfect for flying discs. Let's take advantage of the season, before things start getting too spooky.

Who's available for several games of ultimate on Saturday morning? Meet at Hart Park in Orange starting at 10:30

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Matthew Minegar

Sep 24, 2021, 12:24:01 PM9/24/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Benjamin and I are in.

MC

Shidan Habibi

Sep 24, 2021, 12:47:34 PM9/24/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Chris R

Sep 24, 2021, 4:08:16 PM9/24/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m gone for Regionals. Enjoy!

orris.dan

Sep 24, 2021, 4:25:50 PM9/24/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Sep 24, 2021, 7:45:46 PM9/24/21
to hmultimate
Autumn coming back with a vengeance today.  Let's hope it holds.  My weather rock says "Chilly."

 See you tomorrow.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

ken

Sep 24, 2021, 8:21:48 PM9/24/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Minegar

Sep 24, 2021, 9:47:42 PM9/24/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Mannix

Sep 24, 2021, 10:11:57 PM9/24/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
It might say fall on the calendar but it won't feel like it tomorrow, sunny and approaching 80 in Her Majesty's Realm. Good luck to all traveling outside of The Realm for Regionals.

I will not be there tomorrow either because I will be manning a lemonade stand, see attached or below. If you are feeling charitable here is a link - Team Adam - and on the page is a picture of our little nephew Adam. He is thankfully a handful now these days, knocking off one cancer free milestone after another, but it wasn't always like that. For more on his journey here is a link - Brave Little Adam - and for so many others with so many cancer journeys of their own we keep Fighting Like a Kid and fundraising. Thanks for letting me share.

Look forward to seeing you out there again soon.

- Mannix
Adams Lemonade Stand.jpg
Adams Lemonade Stand.jpg

J. Søren Viuf

Sep 24, 2021, 10:37:30 PM9/24/21
to hmultimate
I sincerely hope there's always money in the lemonade stand.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Jake Truong

Sep 25, 2021, 2:49:07 AM9/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m out for this week.
See you all in October.
Best regards,
Jake

Matthew Minegar

Sep 25, 2021, 2:10:28 PM9/25/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Running a little later due to slime at the farmers market

Matt Aggleton

Sep 25, 2021, 11:25:06 PM9/25/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I love local organic slime