🦇Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊🧛

Enrique Wallace

Oct 22, 2021, 1:28:56 AM10/22/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Howdy friends!

I hope you've all been well this week and haven't been too haunted. The nice thing about daytime is that we don't have to worry as much about ghosts & ghouls as much.

So who wants to play it safe with several games of ultimate on Saturday morning at Hart Park in Orange starting at 10:30am?

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 22, 2021, 2:00:20 AM10/22/21
to hmultimate
ghoultimate.

Mannix

Oct 22, 2021, 5:27:27 PM10/22/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I want to go to there, ghosts, goblins, and ghouls, all are welcome, even Soren, haha

The frights will stay away until the evening mainly because of the weather forecast, none of them would want temps near 70 and partly cloudy skies, but we do! Perfect for several games of ultimate in Her Majesty's Realm.

I'm IN and look forward to seeing you out there.

- Mannix

P.S. Good luck to all those out at Nationals this wknd in SD.

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 22, 2021, 5:49:05 PM10/22/21
to hmultimate
Hey y'all,

My friend is doing a brief footchase scene for film school.  I am playing one of the stuntmen, but we are looking for one more person.

I was wondering if anybody in this group  (looking at you, John) was free Sunday night from 7-10pm.  Shooting on Chapman Main Campus.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

John Teague

Oct 22, 2021, 10:03:12 PM10/22/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In for tomorrow.
And i'm in for Sunday night if that's still happening.

J. T.

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 22, 2021, 10:05:08 PM10/22/21
to hmultimate
John, give me a text or call at the number below!

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Laura Ximena

Oct 22, 2021, 10:12:50 PM10/22/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Chris R

Oct 22, 2021, 10:35:07 PM10/22/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Ashley and I will be road tripping to Nationals to see some friends so we’re out.

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 23, 2021, 1:58:44 PM10/23/21
to hmultimate
Just letting everyone know, Her Majesty's Ultimate is still happening.  The Queen, in her infinite goodness and grace, would not allow a piddling thing such as rain interfere with her weekly celebrations.

Weather is good, fields are good, just a few puddles.  If you're on the fence, come on out!

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

This conversation is locked