🏳️‍🌈 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 🏳️‍🌈

Enrique Wallace

Jun 4, 2021, 3:16:32 PM6/4/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends!

June is here and the season of Dads & Grads is underway! We already got our Grad celebrated and out of the way so it looks like we'll mainly be thinking about Dads for the next few weeks.

My dad would say that physical & social activities are important; so I think we could kill two birds with one stone tomorrow with several games of ultimate. Let's meet at Hart Park starting around 10:30 and make my dad happy.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Paul

Jun 4, 2021, 3:56:22 PM6/4/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Enrique Wallace
In.

--Paul
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZBEwzHATDQm8gJdG05pmWAbjFpSuc5F9FFSPviJ%2BFU12w%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CAJTnbZBEwzHATDQm8gJdG05pmWAbjFpSuc5F9FFSPviJ%2BFU12w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Emily McCord

Jun 4, 2021, 7:36:12 PM6/4/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Enrique Wallace
I'm out this week! Happy father's day!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 4, 2021, at 12:56 PM, Paul <ulti...@doubutsuen.org> wrote:
>
> In.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/01010179d8991310-6ab13e65-0bb1-4641-a0ea-5b37ad6aea30-000000%40us-west-2.amazonses.com.

Shidan Habibi

Jun 4, 2021, 8:17:22 PM6/4/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, Enrique Wallace
In -Shidan

Gerald

Jun 4, 2021, 9:24:01 PM6/4/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Love to join, are out of shape beginners welcome or is it a higher level game?

J. Søren Viuf

Jun 4, 2021, 10:26:19 PM6/4/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Lol "higher level game."

This guy.  I like him already.

Mannix

Jun 4, 2021, 10:47:46 PM6/4/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm a maybe for tomorrow due to getting my second dose this morning.

But hope to make it out for the good disc sports weather that is forecasted for tomorrow - about 70 and sunny while we are out there.

Hope to see you there,

- Mannix

Matthew Minegar

Jun 5, 2021, 12:09:08 AM6/5/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there. All levels are welcome, Gerald.

MC

orri...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2021, 2:11:47 AM6/5/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Yes to all levels but no to all devils.*

*Except daredevils.

16 x 20 Evel Knievel jumps the Grand Canyon.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This conversation is locked