Turkbee Bowl MMXXII

Enrique Wallace

Nov 22, 2022, 1:17:44 PM11/22/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Gobble-gobble friends!

The most anticipated event of the year is upon us - the Turkbee Bowl of 2022!

As is tradition, we will meet on Wilson Field at C. C. Chapman's University in Orange at 9 in the morning. There we can get our fill of spicy flicks, cheeky dishes, and sweet disc grabs before departing by noon with healthy appetites for more traditional Thanksgiving fare.

Bring yourself, your friends, your loved ones and give thanks!

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 22, 2022, 5:07:55 PM11/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody have any interest in Trivia Night TONIGHT (Tuesday 7pm) at Chapman Crafted?  It's my only Tuesday Night off all semester, so.... it would be a good fun time for all!

Andrew Minegar

Nov 23, 2022, 5:26:43 PM11/23/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
We'll be there

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 23, 2022, 5:37:51 PM11/23/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I will make an appearance.

Also, can we also begin an annual "FrisBOO" tradition on Halloween?

-Hollywood Johnny

Daniel Orris

Nov 23, 2022, 5:51:02 PM11/23/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
This Turkbee Bowl idea is ambitious
It's Frisbeelicious

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 23, 2022, 6:44:31 PM11/23/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I, for one, won't "zone" out looking ahead to the more traditional fare.  My thoughts are all on some sweet disc action.

If no one "dumps" a big "scoob" of "slop" on my "dish" tomorrow, I may be "forced" to "swing" a "hammer" at some poor "man," before I "huck" him or her from the Field of Play.

Matthew Minegar

Nov 23, 2022, 7:19:33 PM11/23/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there with Benjamin. Looking forward to TurkBee 2022!

MC

Edward White

Nov 23, 2022, 8:48:16 PM11/23/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate
So I think I deciphered the headline and author:

Zone Dumps Scoob Slop Dish; Forced Swing

- Hammer Man Huck

Also, I believe I will be making an appearance along with someone looking to blanket Benjamin Minegar in all sorts of Defense. (I'm rooting for the kid, but Ben's got lots of veteran experience...)

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 23, 2022, 8:57:43 PM11/23/22
to hmultimate
Benjamin's "take no prisoners" approach to the game has clearly gained him some enemies on the Pitch.

Laura Ximena

Nov 24, 2022, 3:37:43 AM11/24/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I might be there. Not sure yet :)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Warren Yee

Nov 24, 2022, 3:54:44 AM11/24/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Shidan Habibi

Nov 24, 2022, 7:36:39 AM11/24/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Noam Shanker

Nov 24, 2022, 10:52:24 AM11/24/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 24, 2022, 2:17:25 PM11/24/22
to hmultimate
30mph wind gusts!

This wouldn't have happened if we had a Weathermannix here.

This conversation is locked