Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊 - Unbubbling Part Two

Mannix

May 28, 2021, 6:50:50 PM5/28/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
As Proxy would say - Greetings friends! Hope all are well.

Many of us are vaccinated or in the process and we had a few great games last Saturday for Roxy's farewell, you'll be missed.

How about we try for Part Two?

Masks are optional at Hart Park in Orange tomorrow (Sat. May 29th) morning at 10:30 for several games of Ultimate.

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Mannix

P.S. weather forecast sounds pretty nice, about 70 and sunny while we are out there tomorrow, bring your sunscreen.

Shidan Habibi

May 28, 2021, 9:09:25 PM5/28/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In -Shidan

J. Søren Viuf

May 28, 2021, 9:29:55 PM5/28/21
to hmultimate
Why even bother going if Roxy won't be there??

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Paul H

May 28, 2021, 11:58:59 PM5/28/21