HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXIII

Enrique Wallace

Jul 29, 2022, 3:12:44 PM7/29/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hey folks!

Who's interested in meeting around 10:30 tomorrow morning for several games of ultimate?
We can plan to meet on Wilson Field at Chapman with Hart Park as our backup.

See you on the Fields of Play!
-Proxy

Daniel Orris

Jul 29, 2022, 3:20:52 PM7/29/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Seems to be a good idea. I'm in!

Andrew Minegar

Jul 29, 2022, 3:23:38 PM7/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Matthew Minegar

Jul 29, 2022, 3:47:07 PM7/29/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange

J. Søren Viuf

Jul 29, 2022, 7:37:52 PM7/29/22
to hmultimate
That's an interesting proposition.

I have to take my car to get the brakes fixed tomorrow, but hoping to get it done in time to still make ulty.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf
DCFMA Graduate Council
-----------------------
MFA(c) Film Directing - Chapman University (2023)
MBA (Entrepreneurship)  - Pepperdine University (2017)
BFA (Cinematography) - Chapman University (2007)

Mannix

Jul 29, 2022, 8:28:12 PM7/29/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN

Mostly sunny and climbing into the low 80s during that time tomorrow.

See you out there,

- Mannix

Jorge Gutierrez

Jul 29, 2022, 10:38:59 PM7/29/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Oh hey there Enrique! Looks the Walnut group is having a game tomorrow so I guess I'll catch you guys some other time! Have a great weekend to all of you!

This conversation is locked