HM Ultimate of šŸŠ DCCLXXIV

Enrique Wallace

Aug 5, 2022, 2:57:13ā€ÆPM8/5/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Good morningĀ all

I heard last week that Chapman's Gridiron Football training will be starting soon and may be practicing during our regular ultimate hours. Let's meet tomorrow morning at 10:30 to see if we can get one more game at Wilson Field before the football starts. If we're already too late, we can move to Hart Park.

See you on the Fields of Play!
-Proxy

Jorge Gutierrez

Aug 5, 2022, 6:49:18ā€ÆPM8/5/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good!! I'll see you guys there!

J. SĆøren Viuf

Aug 5, 2022, 6:57:09ā€ÆPM8/5/22
to hmultimate
I wouldn't want to cross a gang of 'gridiron goons' as they're called, so I think I'd better sit this one out!

Whoo, thanks for the warning, Proxy!

- JSV

Mannix

Aug 5, 2022, 8:41:13ā€ÆPM8/5/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
No one calls them that Soren, c'come on!

I'm out this weekend too, but for those heading to fields of play, sunscreen and plenty of water is advised

It is going be in the 80s and climbing to the high 80s while you are out there tomorrow.Ā

Stay cool, see you out there next week.Ā

- Mannix

orris.dan

Aug 5, 2022, 10:50:09ā€ÆPM8/5/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it this week either but steer clear of any packs of 'pigskin punks' as they are also known as.

Sent from my Galaxy

Jorge Gutierrez

Aug 6, 2022, 2:13:56ā€ÆAM8/6/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys! I've been tired the week so I think I'm skip this one out! I hope you all have a great day!

Elizabeth Rostan

Aug 6, 2022, 1:17:23ā€ÆPM8/6/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, I plan to be there! :)

On Fri, Aug 5, 2022, 11:57 AM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

john leonardo angco

Aug 6, 2022, 1:58:51ā€ÆPM8/6/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
thereā€™s a football practice in the chapman field

Enrique Wallace

Aug 6, 2022, 2:00:00ā€ÆPM8/6/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
We have footballers on Wilson. We're taking the advice in this thread and moving to Hart ParkĀ

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

J. SĆøren Viuf

Aug 6, 2022, 9:29:14ā€ÆPM8/6/22
to hmultimate
Well, was there a Frisbrawl today?Ā  Were any hammers employed?!

This conversation is locked